At Simon Construction we are excited to announce our partnership with FCS Control, a software program that combines key mobile support for operations, sales and service, allowing for a moreContinue
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Project Manager
The Construction Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and overseeing the daily activities of multiple production crews, including designating material staging areas, overseeing and training of individuals in roofing system installations, and crew personnel management scheduling and issues.
Regional Branch Manager
With branches open across the United States, Simon Construction is looking for an experienced branch manager to run new offices. If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, and would like to be considered for future employment opportunities send us your resume and information.
- 5+ years of managing a branch/division of a roofing company
- 15+ years of roofing specific experience (installing, managing, estimating, etc.)
- Successful experience managing a staff (on a daily basis) of 40 or more employees.”
- Responsible for overseeing commercial/industrial sales
- Branch operations
Simon Construction is looking for an experienced Commercial Project Estimator. The successful candidate will be self-motivated; detail oriented; a team player and have the ability to multi-task. This position will report to the Senior Estimator.
- Minimum five years in Commercial Estimating.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of commercial and steep slope roofing and sheet metal systems including but not limited to: BUR, EPDM, Modified, TPO, and Shingle.
- Proficiency and experience estimating with software.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Programs such as Excel and Word.
- 4-Year Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering.